1.. Mind House (Barcelona, Spain)
2. The Crooked House (Sopot, Poland)
3. Stone House (Guimarães, Portugal)
4. Lotus Temple (Delhi, India)
5. Cathedral of Brasilia (Brazil)
6. La Pedrera (Barcelona, Spain)
7. Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)
8. Museum of Contemporary Art (Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
9. Kansas City Library (Missouri, USA)
10. Low impact woodland house (Wales, UK)
(Bamboo leaf for Simon via www.boredpanda. com)
11. Guggenheim Museum (Bilbao, Spain)
12. Rotating Tower, Dubai, UAE
Have you ever seen a building in motion that actually changes its shape? Sounds unbelievable but not to Dr. David Fisher. This building will never appear exactly the same twice.
It is amazing but you will have the choice of waking up to sunrise in your bedroom and enjoying sunsets over the ocean at dinner.
In addition to being such an incredible engineering miracle it will produce energy for itself and even for other buildings because it will have wind turbines fitted between each rotating floor (picture 2). So an 80-story building will have up to 79 wind turbines, making it a true green power plant.
13. Habitat 67 (Montreal, Canada)
14.. Casa da musica (Porto, Portugal)
15. Olympic Stadium (Montreal, Canada)
16. Nautilus House (Mexico City, Mexico)
(via www.boredpanda. com)